I've installed the speakers for the new computer, and I'm listening to a CD while on teh Intranets! Sluggo would never let me do that. There's something odd about the speakers, though. They run on DC, and came with an adapter, but the adapter only has a two-prong plug. Everything else in the system has proper three-prong plugs. The plug comes straight out of the adaptor, too, meaning it would have taken up too much space on my power strip, so I've got it stuck directly into the wall socket, like a cordless telephone adapter. I'm sure I will be electrocuted soon, but at least I'll have music to die to.
In other news, the woman who found a finger in her chili at Wendy's put it there herself. Well, rats! If I can't get digital chili, what's the point in going to Wendy's at all?