Wednesday was weird, but I guess that's natural for Edgar Allen Poe's birthday. I'm pretty sure I went to sleep not long after one o'clock in the morning, but then my mind is a blank until I woke up around seven o'clock today. I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep for over thirty hours, so I must have been awake for part of the day Wednesday, but damned if I can remember anything that happened. At some point I must have drunk the last of my orange juice, since it's all gone now, but I don't recall when that happened. I do know I ate what I'd intended to be Wednesday's dinner for breakfast this morning. There are most likely things I ought to be doing right now, but I can't think of any of them either. It's remarkable how hung over I can feel without drinking. As for what I'll do with the rest of the unexpected day, I have no idea. It's sunny and supposed to get up to 64 degrees outside, and it's definitely feeling semi-balmy right now. It might be a good day to wash my hair and sun dry it. I haven't done that in a while. At least I don't think I have. Given how crap my memory's gotten, that might be what I don't remember doing yesterday. Sheesh.