Reset Thirty-Seven, Day Twenty-Six

I can't remember what hours I slept Sunday, but there were lot of them. One of them ended after four o'clock in the evening, though there was still some daylight when I got up, just not very much. From ten o'clock on I kept thinking I'd have to go back to bed soon, but somehow I've stayed semi-awake with dozes in front of the computer, and haven't fallen out of my chair yet. As that's unlikely to continue, I'm going to go to bed now. The very spicy ramen I ate for dinner probably won't try to eat me back in my sleep now. It's had four hours to settle. Given recent patterns, odds are I'll be awake before dawn.

Sometime today it's supposed to rain, though not very much, and get very windy. Nobody has an ETA for these events. Maybe I'll be asleep and maybe I won't. The rest of the month is not looking very rainy so far, which is disappointing. Cold days of empty clouds will not make a good winter.

Dozing again. Time to go.