rejectomorph (flying_blind) wrote,

Nap Aftermath

Oh, I slept through another evening. That's what I get for drinking decaf. Now Portia wants to sit on my lap, right after using the litter box, and I don't think she cleaned her butt. She smells like she didn't clean it, anyway.

Okay, I put her back on the floor, but now she has hopped up onto the couch and is sitting on the arm of it. Time to get out the upholstery cleaner. Somebody remind me again why I want a cat in my house.

The clouds have gathered, but it isn't raining yet. In fact the chance of rain today and Thursday has dropped from 30% to 20%. The chance Friday has gone up to 50%, though, so maybe we'll still get lucky before the year ends. Even at that it probably won't be very much rain, and it's not going to get cold enough for snow. In fact winter so far is hardly worth complaining about... but I won't let that stop me.

I think it's time for a bottle of Guinness. I have to save one for Saturday night, to drink in the new year with, but there are still three in the refrigerator. There are still a few bottles of brown ale, too, but that's the last of it until next autumn. I don't like any of Sierra Nevada's special winter beers, but it's only a few months until the Summerfest comes out again. I'm looking forward to it already.

  • Reset Seventeen, Day Eighteen

    Friday would be just a memory, if I remembered it. As I don't, I guess it's more like a myth. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but whatever you…

  • Reset Seventeen, Day Seventeen

    Thursday turned out to not amount to much. I got a notice from the IRS that they had deposited my $600 stimulus check in my account, which actually…

  • Reset Seventeen, Day Sixteen

    No nap Wednesday evening, because I slept the middle of the day away and got up at half past two. I might actually get to sleep before five o'clock…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.